Link eazy’s Terms of Service
Welcome to Link eazy.com.
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Link eazy website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.Link eazy.com (the “Site”) by Worth strong (pvt) ltd.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 12 years of age or older. If you are under 12 you may not use this Site or the Link eazy services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
The original language of these Terms of Service, as well as all other texts throughout the Site, is English. Link eazy makes available this translation for convenience only. In case of conflicts between the original English version and any translation, the English version shall prevail.
Employers are users who purchase services on Link eazy.
Freelancers are persons who supply the service to employers.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Freelancer can create in response to specific requirements of an employer.
Custom Orders are requests made by an employer to receive a custom offer from a Freelancer.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between an employer and Freelancer on Link eazy.
Link eazy Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Freelancer and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as an employer.
Link eazy Credits are credits that Link eazy may provide users to be used only for purchases on Link eazy, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Ads Extras are additional services offered on top of the Freelancer’s Ads for an additional price defined by the Freelancer.
Ads Packages allow Freelancers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Freelancers price their service for a basic price of over $5.
Ads Page is where the Freelancer can describe their Ads and the Ads’s terms, and the Employer can purchase the Ads and create an order.
Ads are services offered on Link eazy.
Logo Design is an original design for a logo uploaded by a Freelancer through the Link eazy Logo Maker.
Order Page is where Employers and Freelancers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Ads.
Orders are the formal agreement between an employer and Freelancer after a purchase was made from the Freelancer’s Ads Page.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Employers and Freelancers in connection with the Link eazy platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Employers in connection with purchases, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Freelancers, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds in connection with Link eazy Balances.
Revenue is the money that Freelancers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on Link eazy, subject to these Terms.
Overview (Main terms)
Only registered users may buy and sell on Link eazy. Registration is free.
- Ads on Link eazy may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some Ads are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the Freelancer.
- Employers pay Link eazy in advance to create an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Freelancer’s Ads page or through a Custom Offer.
- Freelancers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Freelancers’ reputation and status.
- Freelancers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Link eazy.com.
- When purchasing an Ads, Employers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the Freelancer on their Ads page. Note: some Ads charge additional payments (through Ads Extras
- Link eazy retains the right to use all published delivered works for Link eazy marketing and promotion purposes.
- Users undertake to comply with Link eazy’s Community Standards, which are a set of behavior rules and guidelines, applicable to the Link eazy community and marketplace in addition to these Terms of Service, as updated from time to time.
- Freelancers create Ads on Link eazy to allow Employers to purchase their services.
- Freelancers may also offer Custom Offers to Employers in addition to their Ads.
- Each Ads you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 85% of the purchase amount.
- Link eazy accredits Freelancers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Employer’s Link eazy Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Freelancers and Pro Freelancers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 5 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Freelancers may not promote their Ads or any Link eazy content via the Google Ads platform.
- Freelancers may withdraw their revenues using one of Link eazy’s withdrawal options(see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms).
- The Freelancer’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Employers. High ratings allow Freelancers to obtain advanced Freelancer levels (see Levels below). In certain cases, exceedingly low ratings may lead to the suspension of the Freelancer’s account.
- For security concerns, Link eazy may temporarily disable a Freelancer’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Employers, or associating multiple Link eazy accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Freelancers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Freelancers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Ads page or on the Logo Maker order page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Freelancers.
- Link eazy partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Employers, transferring such payments from Employers to Freelancers, and holding funds in connection with Link eazy Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Link eazy platform are performed by Link eazy’s Payment Services Providers.
- Freelancers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services
- Freelancers are allowed to post a select amount of active Ads based on their Level status.
- 7 Ads for Freelancers without a Level status.
- 10 Ads for Level 1 Freelancers.
- 20 Ads for Level 2 Freelancers.
- 30 Ads for Top Rated Freelancers.
- Ads created on Link eazy are User Generated Content.
- Ads and/or users may be removed by Link eazy from the Site for violations of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Ads
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive Ads
- Ads misleading to Employers or others
- Reselling of regulated ads
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Employers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low quality Ads
- Promoting Link eazy and/or Link eazy Ads through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects our relationships with our users or partners.
- Ads that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the Freelancer’s account.
- Ads that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Ads may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Ads may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Ads description and requirements box. Ads containing websites promoting content, which violates Link eazy’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, will be removed.
- Ads are required to have an appropriate Ads image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Ads images are available to all Freelancers. Freelancers must deliver the same quality of service as shown on their Ads images. Recurring deliveries that don’t match the quality shown on the Ads images may lead to the Freelancer’s account losing Freelancer status or becoming permanently disabled.
- Ads may contain an approved Ads Video uploaded through the Ads management tools available on Link eazy.
- Statements on the Ads Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Ads in select Categories may set up Ads Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Ads.
- Ads Extras are additional services offered on top of the Freelancer’s Ads for an additional price defined by the Freelancer.
- Ads Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards. For specific terms, please see the Ads section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Ads are subject to be removed due to violations found in Ads Extras.
- The amount of Ads Extras, which can be offered, and the price for each Ads Extra, is based on your Freelancer Level. More information surrounding your accounts eligibility for Ads Extras can be found here.
- Services offered through Ads Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the Order.
- Ads Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Freelancers have the option to extend the duration of an Order for each Ads Extra that is added to the Order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
Link eazy is all about helping Freelancers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Freelancers with helpful tools to grow their business. Freelancers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Link eazy may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- Link eazy Freelancers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found here.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a Freelancer can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- Freelancers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their Freelancer status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the Freelancer’s account and cancellations can cause a Freelancer to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering Ads for higher prices through Ads Extras, or selling their Ads in multiples.
Top Rated Freelancers
- Top Rated Freelancers are chosen manually by Link eazy editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and community leadership. Top Rated Freelancers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by Link eazy to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. Link eazy retains the right to change a Top Rated Freelancer status in light of such evaluation. In addition, Top Rated Freelancers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, increased cancellation rate or violate our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards, also risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
Link eazy Freelancers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Freelancers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of an employer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Freelancer with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Link eazy’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- Project Milestones:
- Custom Offers above $100 may include up to three project milestones. Each milestone is paid and delivered separately in accordance with each Custom Offer’s description and timelines.
- A milestone is marked as Complete after it is delivered by the Freelancer and then accepted by the Employer. A milestone will be automatically marked as complete if no acceptance or request for modification were submitted within 5 days after marked as Delivered, however, in such case the Order will be stopped and all further milestones will be cancelled.
- Once a milestone is delivered, Employers may choose to either continue with the Order and pay for the next milestone, or to stop the Order. Please note that if you choose to stop the Order, the current delivered milestone will not be cancelled.
Link eazy Gangs
- A Link eazy Gang allows certain Freelancers to collaborate with each other and offer Employers a multi-service Ads (a “Gang Ads”).
- Gang Lead: Certain selected Freelancers may lead and operate Link eazy Gangs as Gang Leads. Gang Leads are chosen manually by Link eazy editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, high ratings, exceptional customer care, high order completion rate and more. The Gang Lead is responsible for inviting all Gang Members and managing all incoming Orders, from communicating with the Employer, through handling any required revisions and until the final delivery. The Gang Lead can also remove Gang Members from Gang Ads at any time. With respect to open Orders, however, Gang Members can be removed by Customer Support only.
- Gang Members: A Gang Lead can invite other Freelancers who were also chosen by Link eazy to be eligible for Gangs collaboration (each, a “Gang Member”) to join their Gang Ads and be assigned to a specific service. Gang Members can ask to be removed from a Gang Ads at any time.
- Gang Ads: A Gang Ads provides a bundle of services (from two services and up to five) within one Ad A Gang Ads’s minimum price is US$100. As Gang Ads is comprised of several services, every service includes its own pricing, pricing factors, and a Gang Member / Lead that is accountable for such service, all of which is defined by the Gang Lead when creating the Gang Ads. Link eazy Gangs may also offer Custom Offers.
- Limitations: Each Link eazy Gang has one Gang Lead. Similarly, a Gang Lead may not operate more than one Link eazy Gang. A Link eazy Gang can offer up to five Gang Ads, each comprised of up to four Gang Members in addition to the Gang Lead. Gang Members may not be assigned to more than three Gang Ads.
- Gang Ads Reviews: Gang Ads Employers are able to leave a public review on the Gang Ads as if it were a regular Ads. The public buying rating & review is linked to and visible on the Gang Ads page, the Link eazy Gang itself (gang page), as well as all Gang Members and Gang Lead of that Link eazy Gang.
- Revenues: Link eazy accredits the Gang Members and Gang Lead only when the entire Order is completed. Gang Members should note that an Order may be cancelled due to reasons that are beyond their control (a malperformance of another Gang Member for example). If an Order is cancelled for any reason, the funds paid will be returned to the Employer’s Link eazy Balance. As with any other Order, Revenues are only made available for withdrawal by the Gang Members following a safety clearance period of either 14 or 7 days after the Order is marked as Complete, depending on the Gang Lead’s Level Status or classification (Level 1, Top Rated, Pro, etc.).
Link eazy Anywhere
- Link eazy Anywhere is a feature that allows Freelancers to send Custom Offers outside of Link eazy.
- Services offered through Link eazy Anywhere must comply with our Terms of Service and our Community Standards.
- Users accessing and purchasing from a Link eazy Anywhere offer that are not already members of Link eazy, will be required to register with Link eazy to create an Order.
- Freelancers are required to deliver proof of completion of services in the Order Page. Please see our Orders section for further details.
- Communication for handling Orders should be performed on Link eazy, through the Order Page. Users who engage and communicate off of Link eazy will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on Link eazy are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Ads, Freelancers may decide to add shipping charges. Freelancers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Ads that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Employers.
- Shipping costs added to a Ads only pertains to the cost Freelancers require to ship physical items to Employers.
- Important: Employers who purchase Ads that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Freelancers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the Employer provides the shipping address.
- Link eazy does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the Order Page when delivering your work.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Link eazy’s Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with Link eazy’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by Link eazy’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your Link eazy profile can be associated with only one account from each Link eazy withdrawal methods. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one Link eazy profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Freelancers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 5 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Freelancers may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies. All currency exchange services in connection with such withdrawals are performed by Link eazy’s Payment Services Providers. Your Link eazy Balance is always derived from its US$ value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your Link eazy Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and also includes conversion fees. Freelancers always have the option to withdraw Revenues in US$.
Withdraw to your PayPal Account
For a list of PayPal services by country click here
Local Bank Transfer (LBT)or more information, see Pricing and Fees.
$3 per transfer*.
|Direct Deposit (ACH)||$1 per transfer.
For more information, see Pricing and Fees.
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
- You may not offer direct payments to Freelancers using payment systems outside of the Link eazy platform.
- Link eazy retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Link eazy marketing and promotional purposes.
- Employers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature. Services requested on Link eazy must be an allowed service on Link eazy. Please click here for guidelines on approved services. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Link eazy.
- Employers pay Link eazy to create an order from a Freelancer’s Ads page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button or through the Logo Maker. Link eazy partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Employers, transferring such payments from Employers to Freelancers, and holding funds in connection with Link eazy Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Link eazy platform are performed by Link eazy’s Payment Services Providers.
- Link eazy serves as Freelancer’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Employer, and remitting those payments to Freelancer. Employer’s payment obligation to Freelancer will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Link eazy (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Link eazy (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Freelancer in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Link eazy (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Freelancer, the Freelancer will have recourse only against Link eazy and not the Employer directly.
- In addition, Employers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Employer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Freelancers through the site or through Link eazy Anywhere.
- In most locations, purchases on Link eazy can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Link eazy Credits or existing Link eazy Balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations.
- Your existing Link eazy Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer Freelancers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Link eazy.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Link eazy, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Link eazy; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Employers may pay on Link eazy in several different currencies. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the payment page. All currency exchange services in connection with payments and withdrawals in local currencies are performed by Link eazy’s Payment Services Providers. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in US$ even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete the payment.
- Employers should note that all prices on Link eazy are derived always from their original US$ price and, therefore, non-US$ currency prices may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations and may also include conversion fees. Employers always have the option to pay in US$ by changing their selected displayed currency.
- If you paid for an Order in a currency other than US$ and your Order was later cancelled for any reason, the amount returned to your Link eazy Balance would be based on the exchange rate as of the date of cancellation. Therefore, the returned amount may vary from the paid amount in local currency terms, while always maintaining the same US$ value.
- Your Link eazy Balance is always valued in US$, even if it is displayed in a non-US$ currency. Therefore, should you choose to view your Link eazy Balance in any currency other than US$, it may change daily in accordance with exchange rates fluctuations, while always maintaining the same US$ value. Users always have the option to view their Link eazy Balance in US$ by changing their selected displayed currency.
Link eazy for Business
- Link eazy for Business helps you and your team to better manage your purchases and projects on Link eazy. Through Link eazy for Business, Employers can create and manage business teams in which all members may use a shared payment method. Once an employer creates a business team, they become the sole owner and administrator of the team.
- When inviting an employer to a business team, the administrator authorizes such Employer to use the team’s shared payment method. Business teams may be subject to a monthly budget limitation, as defined by the administrator. Administrators can invite and remove Employers at any time. It should be noted, however, that removing an employer from a business team does not delete or affect their Link eazy account in any way, but only removes them from the administrator’s business team.
- Employers are asked to confirm their invitation to a business team and provide their names and roles in business before joining. Employers should note that all business team members have access to information about purchases made within the team through the shared payment method.
- Invoices for purchases made by Employers using the team’s payment method will be issued in the name of the business defined by the administrator and sent solely to the administrator.
- Employers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the price shown on the site, and, in any event, any such taxes will always be displayed to the Employer before payment.
- Employers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Link eazy order number
- Freelancers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Ads.
- The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Freelancers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Freelancer’s rating and result in a warning to Freelancer.
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by an employer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 5 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Employers and Freelancers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Link eazy’s Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Orders through the Logo Maker are completed once payment is made by the Employer.
- When an employer orders a Ads, the Freelancer is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Freelancers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Ads. Failing to do so will allow the Employer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Freelancer’s status.
- Freelancers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Link eazy will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Employers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Freelancer’s description on their Ads page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Freelancer at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Employers while completing an Order are an essential part of Link eazy’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Employer’s overall experience with the Freelancers and their service. Employers are encouraged to communicate to the Freelancer any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Freelancer.
- Leaving an employer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of an employer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Link eazy platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Freelancer ratings, or to abuse the Link eazy platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Employers are publicly displayed on a Freelancer’s Ads page.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to an employer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Freelancer’s Live Portfolio on their Ads page if the Employer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.